HAWKINS TERMS AND CONDITIONS - NEW ZEALAND
To register as a supplier to Hawkins/Downer:
Please refer to the Downer Supplier Requirements document before registering your expression of interest (EOI).
Register your expression of interest by completing the online supplier registration form. The registration process is easy to follow and by completing the form your information can be directed to the right person within Downer’s Procurement team.
Downer’s Procurement team uses different processes in sourcing and supplying goods and services, dependant on what is required. Opportunities range from national to local contracts.
Once you have completed the EOI form, the Downer Procurement team will be able to notify you of any upcoming opportunities, if and when they become available.
Our supply partners have been paramount in building the foundations of Downer and will continue to help us shape the future of the Company.
Thank you for taking the time to register your details with Downer.
- Expressing your interest does not pre-qualify you as a Downer supplier
- Expressing your interest does not guarantee that you will be contacted by Downer
- A comprehensive vetting process is undertaken prior to awarding a supplier contract. This includes: background checks on your financial health; health and safety standards and policies; human rights policies; environmental policies; not excluding adhering to our Terms and Conditions.
This site contains information for the personal reference of users about Downer and its divisions – Infrastructure Services, Engineering Construction & Maintenance, Mining, New Zealand and Rail (Downer EDI Works, Downer EDI Engineering, Downer New Zealand, Downer EDI Mining, Downer EDI Rail, Duffill Watts Group, Coomes Consulting, QCC, Mineral Technologies, Snowden Consulting and Hawkins). By proceeding to the information provided after this screen, you agree to be bound by these terms.
While Downer has used all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this site is accurate and up-to-date, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the information. Downer EDI Limited may change and update this information at any time without notice to users.
All copyright of information contained in this site and the images and other works displayed on this site are the property of Downer and its subsidiaries. The logos of Downer and its divisions are the registered trademarks of Downer EDI Limited.
Users of this site must not:
- use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear on this site;
- use the material on this site for any purpose other than as a source of information about Downer and its divisions and subsidiaries; and
- distribute, modify, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material on this site without the express written permission of Downer.